Monday, September 19, 2011

"All About ME"

On August 12, 1993 at exactly 1:52 in the afternoon, a baby girl was born named "Anjanette", and that's me! I was delivered by my mother at the Murphy Lying In, Cubao, Quezon City in Philippines. Yes, I am a Filipino. I am a half-blooded Ilocana since my mother, Mrs. Marita Selispara is a full-blooded Ilocana and my father, Mr. Eduardo Selispara is a full-blooded Tagalog. I grew up in a locality where Ilocanos are dominant but we are not used to speak Ilocano because we speak largely in Tagalog. I was pampered with love by my inang and tatay (my mother's parents) because my parents are working that time. I studied and graduated with honors in San Sebastian School.

I am by nature silent but among close associates, I am chatty yet not a rumor monger. I know my responsibilities but I would not prefer to be alone. I am choosy in dealing with friends but not snobbish. One of my friends told me that I am elusive like a bird. Well, maybe I am but I guess I am not really the type of person who does the first move in greeting someone. Most of the times, I am cheerful but sometimes serious. Maybe because I am moody and I easily get mad or irritated if someone provoke me.

Most often, I have the temperament of being demanding and spoiled child. I am extremely sensitive but I hide it very well. I love praises and flattery. I always wanted to be needed most. Sometimes I am self-centered, maybe because of pride. If I am mad or angry to someone, I will strike back with force. I am quite very talkative sometimes and if i know I'm right, I am going to fight for it. I react to situations instead of sitting back and thinking about it but oftentimes, I keep it to myself because I really hate arguments especially if it is nonsense.

I am always dreaming of becoming a successful businesswoman. I want to help my family and relatives to their needs and someday to have my own family. I will do everything to achieve my dreams. As Benjamin Mays said, "The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goals. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."   

No comments:

Post a Comment